• The Best way to stay in touch with our PharmD profession .
• Informative Website with Career Center as well as FORUMS and Facebook pages.
• You will get all updates related to upcoming events & Pharmd NEWS
• As a member of DPA, you can actively voice your concerns to the Government Affairs team, who will help make our professional interests known to the appropriate legislators.
• DPA role is to develop relationships with legislators, stakeholders and the Government while educating them about the profession of PharmD and issues that impact us.
• DPA works closely with other pharmacy organizations on legislative issues impacting the profession on a national level .
Benefits of DPA Membership
Your DPA membership includes the below benefits to make you a leader and participant in the future of pharmacy.
DPA works to provide members with a “voice” in pharmacy at the state and national levels. The association puts a “face on pharmacy” through media .Through legislative representation, policy planning, and lobbying, the association ensures that issues pertaining to pharmacy are not overlooked or undercut. We fight for the rights of pharmacists and pharmacy professionals to provide the highest level of care to the patients they serve. DPA encourages members to become involved in this process by being active in grassroots actions and participating in Pharmacy events. As a member, you will have access to important updates and resources made possible by your support.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
DPA provides a variety of events throughout the year to keep members involved in pharmacy issues while offering Knowledge and fun! DPA also offers a varity of networking and volunteer roles you can choose from for the level of involvement in the association and your profession that works for you. Serving on comittees, academy and district groups allow you to interact with professionals in your particular setting or interest, and are vitial to assisting the association in identifing areas of action.
Communication is our cornerstone of keeping you informed of association, state and national news and action. From our NEWS and email communications that keep you in touch with today’s pharmacy issues and hot topics.